Substantial shock, vibration and misalignment capabilities, maintenance free, fail-safe operation.
The basic component of the LF torsional coupling from jbj Techniques is the unique and highly versatile elastomeric element (1).
This element can be easily mounted in a number of different ways depending on the application, and without special design changes or complex hardware modifications. The element, which is available in different materials for optimum performance, is connected to a cylindrical hub (2) with radial screws (3) and then to a flanged hub by axial (4) screws. This unique coupling design is remarkably simple, highly effective, and gives the LF torsional coupling unmatched performance capabilities.
1) Free end float (Type S).
2) Substantial shock, vibration and misalignment capabilities.
3) Fail-safe operation.
4) Coupling allows “blind” connection of equipment.
5) High-speed capabilities.
6) Economic design.
7) Application versatility.
8) Low weight, low moment of inertia.
9) Free from noise and electrically insulating.
10) No lubrication, maintenance free.
11) Oil, heat and corrosion resistant elements (Hytrel®, Zytel®).
12) Easy to disconnect driver and driven without moving equipment or coupling hubs.
13) Unique “air flow” design assists in keeping components cool during operation.
14) Short profile for tight engine housing, or shaft-to-shaft requirements.
15) Easily assembled, no special bands, tools or time consuming assembly procedures.
16) Professional application assistance and expertise worldwide.
17) Torque transmission does not exert harmful reaction loads on equipment.
18) Various element materials for variation in torsional stiffness and environmental resistance.